Company: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Location: Orlando, FLDate Posted: 03/05/21Salary Interval:
Hourly Application Instructions
SAFELY Building America's Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972.
Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and
Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies
throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil
construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex
Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 245th largest contractor in
the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th
of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex
Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with
regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando,
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team
Members living the core values ofSafetyfirst in everything we
do,Qualityin all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do
business,Professionalismin how we represent ourselves and the
company,Strong Work Ethicthat produces positive results,
andCommitmentto the Success of all Team Members and
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing
into a diversified "Top 100 ENR Company" and being recognized as
"One of the Best Places to Work."
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work
environment of this job.
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
- 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Voluntary Benefits
- Health Care Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Member Referral Program
Please complete the employment application for consideration of
employment with The Middlesex Corporation.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of
non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race,
color, age, sex, religion, disability, national origin, veteran
status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status.
The Traffic Roller is responsible for the safe and proper operation
of assigned equipment and produce a quality end product meeting
- Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and
procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents and near
misses to ensure adherence to our Number One Core Value - Safety,
first in everything we do.
- Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and
- Perform required pre and post inspections including but not
limited to; motor oil, fuel, hydraulics, radiator, water tank and
spray system, grease accordingly and keep the unit clean.
- Follow the direction of the Foreman and Quality Control
Technician and perform the required rolling pattern to achieve the
required density per specification.
- Roll the mix as necessary, pinching joints to achieve a quality
- Complete a thorough equipment reports and advise foreman of any
problems that may arise
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Safety and Quality Orientated
- Strong Work Ethic
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player with good Interpersonal Skills
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities
and management styles
- Team player and with good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with good verbal and written communication
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Dedicated and hard working
- Strong commitment to success of all
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate the upmost professionalism in how you represent
- Show quality in everything you do
- Lead with integrity while producing high quality work
PM21 Equal Opportunity Employer
The Middlesex Corporation is an "Equal Opportunity
Employer-Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons"
Keywords: The Middlesex Corporation, Orlando , Traffic Roller, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!