Student Relations Specialist AdventHealth University
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: April 10, 2021
DescriptionYOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR
APPLICATION! Student Relations Specialist AdventHealth University
Location Address: 671 Winyah Drive, Orlando, FL 32803 Top Reasons
to work at AdventHealth University Orlando, FL
- AdventHealth University, a Seventh-day Adventist institution,
specializes in the education of professionals in healthcare.
- The University seeks to develop leaders who will practice
healthcare as a ministry.
- At AdventHealth University (AHU), our primary customers are
students, faculty, and staff. Our partners are physicians, allied
health clinicians and other employees of AdventHealth. Work
Hours/Shift: Full Time Day You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates behaviors at Adventist University of Health Sciences
in harmony with the "Four Words" Nurture, Excellence, Spirituality,
- Support implementation of student communication plan
encompassing AdventHealth Service Standards by providing regular
communication through email, text, and/or phone to students
throughout their academic journey.
- Assist in orientating students to university programs, policies
and service utilization.
- Engage with other departments and functional areas to deliver
an optimal student experience
- Responsible for the timely and accurate data entry and data
management for Student Experience Manager and team.
- Monitor and expedite procedures, protocols, forms, student
files, and other logistical support activities for the Student
Experience Manager and team.
- Collaborate with Student Experience Manager to maintain complex
spreadsheets and student data to confirm and track accurate
enrollment, persistence and graduation information for report
- Additional duties as assigned by the Executive Director of
Academic Operations or SVP of Operational Strategy & Learning
- Attend meetings, seminars, workshops as requested
- Participate in University committees as required
QualificationsWhat You Will Need: Required:
- Track record that demonstrates service orientation and passion
for serving students Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively across teams
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to understand and communicates degree requirements,
- Innovative and self-starter
- Strong and effective interpersonal, problem solving and
customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail, excellent organizational & project
- The ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure with
tight timelines in a very fast paced changing environment
- Previous experience in a high-volume phone-based customer
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, various
communication methods and student record management systems
- Associate degree or appropriate combination of experience and
education in a related field and/or previous experience providing
- One year in previous Higher Education Administration, Student
Services, or Customer Relationship Management work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Higher Education or related field
- Two or more years in previous Higher Education Administration,
Student Services, or Customer Relationship Management work
experience (Preferred) Job Summary: The Student Relations
Specialist advocates and coordinates AHU efforts to promote student
success, persistence, and graduation, to achieve and sustain
retention goals and graduation rates. The Student Relations
Specialist will uphold department operations and workflow and
support efforts of the Student Experience Manager. The Student
Relations Specialist will serve as a liaison by conducting student
outreach that promotes student persistence and success. This
individual will utilize various communication systems to assist
with gathering, organizing and the distribution of information.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Student Relations Specialist AdventHealth University, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!