Posted on: April 9, 2021
SeekingMachine Operators for a great opportunity working for a
manufacturing company in the Leesburg, Florida area. Job
- Receives bulk materials, weighs and blends materials in strict
accordance with manufacturing procedures
- Loads into automatic equipment and makes necessary adjustments
to ensure proper mix of ingredients.
- Communication with the formulations team and managements.
- Ensures equipment and working area meets all required sanitary
- Uses hand tools to disassemble pumps, receivers, mixers and
other equipment, cleans according to set procedures, and
reassembles prior to mixing a new batch of product.Requirements:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Manufacturing or production experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stand, and squat.
- Ability to do simple math Addition/Subtraction.
- Forklift experience preferred but not required.Pay:
- Monday - Thursday (6:30am-5pm) About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Orlando , Machine Operator, Other , Groveland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!