Accounts Receivable Representative (Part Time)
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job DescriptionHilton Grand Vacations is seeking an organized
self-starter to join our dynamic Collections team! As a Part Time
Collector, you will be responsible for handling inbound/outbound
calls on any past due mortgage and/or maintenance accounts, to
include third-party servicing and collecting, via phone and
mail.The position will emphasize the handling/collecting of
inbound/outbound calls, while following all State and Federal Laws.
You will also assist owners with a general understanding of the
terms and conditions related to their ownership and contracts and
you must be certified in both call skills and Fair Debt Collection
Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Perform all collection activity in accordance with company and
Federal regulations. Collection activity that facilitates the
maintenance of acceptable delinquency percentages as provided by
- Maintain required levels of phone activity, contact percentages
and other key performance indicators.
- Legally, ethically and confidentially handle any correspondence
and/or payments received.
- Maintain detailed and organized support documentation related
to the handling of any owner account. Request skip tracing.
- Assist all members of collections staff with daily processes
and procedures when required.QualificationsWhat are we looking
- High School/GED
- Up to 1-2 years of experience in a related area
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be able to work Monday-Thursday 5:00pm-11:00pm and
Saturday 9:00am-2:00pm Preferred Qualifications:
- Over 2-3 years of related experience
- 3rd Party collection experience
- Skip tracing experience
- Timeshare Industry experienceWe are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Orlando , Accounts Receivable Representative (Part Time), Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!