Posted on: April 9, 2021
Company: CalAtlantic Group CalAtlantic Homes. Continuing the
legacies of Ryland and Standard Pacific. With nearly 100 years of
combined homebuilding expertise, CalAtlantic Homes, the new company
formed by the merger of these two well-respected companies,
operates in 17 states with 26 divisions serving 41 major markets.
Together, the breadth of organizational talent, collective
experience, shared customer and quality focus, and an array of
exceptional product offerings make CalAtlantic a substantial force
in the new home sector. CalAtlantic Title is currently searching
for an Escrow Officer to join our Title branch in Philadelphia, PA,
where they will be working closely CalAtlantic Mortgage, outside
lenders and CalAtlantic Homes' customers. The qualified candidate
will perform the fiduciary responsibility of closing transactions
according to lender closing instructions while ensuring compliance
with regulatory agencies. Responsibilities Responsibilities Will
- Coordinate closing times with the buyers, sellers and agents
and ensure all necessary paperwork is prepared prior to
- Conduct signings;
- Explain all documents to the buyers;
- Notarize the legal documents;
- Work to resolve any buyer/seller issues;
- Obtain funding authorization from the lenders (authorization to
- Make and distribute buyer copies of the lender packages;
- Ship and track all lender documents;
- Submit all legal documents for recording on a daily basis;
- Deposit funds at the local bank on a daily basis;
- Distribute buyer checks to the buyers and real estate
- Distribute keys to the buyers;
- Review the Disclosure settlement, legal documents and plat
surveys for accuracy and initiate any necessary filed-specific
- Track broker loans and outside lenders;
- Ensure all lender conditions are met;
- Maintain calendar of closings;
- Maintain constant communication with CalAtlantic Homes
- Maintain any/all continuing education requirements for
- Assist management with other tasks as assigned. Qualifications
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Follow Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent, college preferred.
- 3-5 years escrow officer experience, preferably in a builder
- Strong knowledge of the title/mortgage industry.
- Strong knowledge of the disclosure settlement (formerly
- Applicable escrow license as required by the State of
- Notary Public.
- Strong computer skills (to include FAST).
- Flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Analytical. ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR
Keywords: JobTracks, Orlando , Escrow Officer, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!