Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is looking for remote Eligibility Specialists in
the Metro Orlando and local surrounding areas.This is a temporary
remote position only--for residents in--Orlando, FL metro area.
This will eventually become an in office position.--Pay rate-
$21+/hour--per hour depending on experience.Mon- Fri-
- Process applications, review income, and determine eligibility
for program benefit.
- Verifies rent, utility or other household expenses by comparing
and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing
and summarizing data
- Creates updates and reports to effectively communicate the
progress of the program
- Collects and verifies information provided for program.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with
coworkers, case management team, homeowners, landlords, tenants and
other external groups to provide effective and timely customer
service, information, and problem resolution.
- Sends receives, analyzes, and processes electronic and hard
copy correspondence, documents and forms.
- Enters homeowner, landlord or tenant information into
appropriate grant management / system of record.
- Establishes and maintains extensive electronic and hard copy
filing system for homeowners, landlords, and tenants as
- Performs other duties as required.Qualifications:
- A Bachelors degree Preferred but not required
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in disaster recovery, state and
local government working with welfare, food stamps, rental
properties, housing support services or programs, eligibility and
income. 4-5 years of experience with no degree.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook, Excel , able to learn new software and database/management
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication
- Exceptional ability to articulate details in a manner
understandable to a variety of individuals in person and over the
- Ability to work successfully with socio-economic and ethnically
- Team player skilled in multi-tasking, organizing, and
prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible schedule that can accommodate evenings and Saturdays
as scheduled in advance.
- Strong analytical skills, including knowledge of
- Ability to effectively manage projects and conduct successful
meetingsWhy Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to take
charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow,
and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what
we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of
work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting
with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities
needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Orlando , Eligibility Specialist, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!