Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Concierge Agent job in Orlando, FL. This is a temporary to
permanent opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications
Responsibilities for this Concierge Agent job include:
• Process individual reservations that require special arrangements
or personalized services.
• Wherever possible, adhere to a 24 hour turnaround time on all
reservations & quotes
• Support other agents within the general Reservations department
when workloads dictate
• Create unique itineraries based on the outlined requirements of
the individual client – e.g. themed, special interest, sporting
events or activity etc.
• Provide suggestions to enhance a client?s personalized itinerary
with the aim of increasing total booking revenue for MPNA.
• Provide feedback to Product Dept. reporting the types of products
being requested on an ad hoc basis to assist Product Managers
determination of whether a wholesale contract would be viable.
• Focus on all non-standard booking requests
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Basic working knowledge of office software products & reservation
• Excellent telephone manner
• Well organized & good time manager
• Good product knowledge of key travel destinations in USA &
• Able to create & present personalized travel itineraries
• Basic selling skills, able to capitalize on opportunities to up
sell requested arrangements.
• Able to calculate & present accurate quotes
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Concierge Agent job in
Orlando, FL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to
search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer