Systems Integration & Test Engineer, Orlando, FL
Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking an Integration and
(I&T) Systems Engineer to support a program's systems
integration, and system qualification team initiatives.
* Develop and execute Sub-System/System Level Integration Plans and
* Support preparation of equipment and facilities required for
* Perform ESS and ATP.
* Perform qualification and EMI testing at the subsystem and system
* Support maintenance of ICDs in concert with other functional
* Support test readiness preparation and test readiness
* Support ground and flight test events as required.
Additional responsibilities include coordinating test events with
Reliability, Software, Electrical, and functional
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform the following
System Integration and (I&T) assignments:
* Verify that integrated HW and SW modules can achieve the overall
physical, functional and performance objectives.
* Verify that system interfaces are compliant to associated
* Interface with suppliers to assure that their components are
properly validated prior to delivery.
* Manage security issues including protection of classified
hardware and software, and software loading requirements.
Currently holds a Secret clearance with a background investigation
within the last 5 years.
The following are desired skills and capabilities for Systems
Integration and (I&T) assignments:
* Demonstrate knowledge of subsystem HW/SW capabilities, sensor
capability, emitter capability, and permissions for their use.
* a system verification process that is performed to
well-constructed I&T Plans derived from DOORS requirements.
* Assure that system built-in performance has been achieved from
the lowest level modules to the final assembled system.
* Demonstrate the ability to operate comfortably with software
engineers, designers, and production personnel.
* Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot problems and coordinate
other integration participants for I&T program efficiency.
* Deliver effective Customer presentations that include performance
results, schedule status, and corrective action details.
* Demonstrate awareness of equipment management including function,
calibration and security requirements.
* Verify that data is recorded and cataloged appropriately.
* Generate concise but thorough reports purpose-built for use in
functional configuration audits and related V&V events.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Orlando , Systems Integration & Test Engineer, Orlando, FL, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!