Toll Service Attendant I
Posted on: February 16, 2020
United States of America - Florida, ORLANDOJob SummaryAECOM/CFX is
seeking a Full Time Toll Service Attendant I to be based at the
University Toll Plaza- Third shift in Orlando, Florida.Typical
- Perform all work in accordance with AECOM/CFX safety rules and
- Perform all work in accordance with AECOM/CFX company policy,
project contract agreement, and applicable laws.
- Being flexible to work, times, shifts and toll plazas other
than home plaza preferred.
- Responsible for collection and account records of tolls.
- Accurately classify vehicles and process non-revenue
- Responsible for Tour Funds and revenue collection as
- Maintain accurate deposit and transaction funds.
- Provide high level of courteous customer service.
- Provide clear, courteous and accurate directional
- Assist with traffic control and notification of safety hazards
within toll lanes.
- Responsible for learning all aspects of toll
- Must have a minimum of 520 hours experience as a Toll Service
Attendant (TSA) prior to being hired as a full time Toll Service
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers
including providing directions and assisting with safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills through
current and/or past employment.
- Must be knowledgeable of and able to provide directions to
local attractions and facilities; such as airport, bus station,
Convention Center, Amway Center, and hospitals.
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Basic computer skills are required.Other:
- Must be available to work other times as business needs or
client requirements necessitate.
- Valid Florida drivers license.
- Valid contact number for duration of employment is required.
AECOM/CFX needs the ability to contact employees related to shift
or plaza changes.
- Routine lifting and or carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Standing for the duration of work shift.Preferred
- High school diploma or graduate equivalency (GED).
- Some money handling experience
- Experience with Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Recent (within past two years) toll experience in the CFX toll
system preferredAdditional Information:
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a
pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States
- Relocation benefits are not available for this position.What We
OfferWhen you join AECOM, you become part of a company that
ispioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved
in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and
programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and
shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a
workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as
well as a company culture that championsinclusion, diversity and
overallemployee well-being through programs supported by company
leadership. Ourcore values define who we are, how we act and what
we aspire to, which comes down to not onlydelivering a better world
, but working to make amazing happen in each neighborhood,
community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we
believe in each persons potential, and well help you reach
yours.Job Category Craft/TradeBusiness Line Construction
ServicesBusiness Group Construction Services Group (CS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Full-TimeRequisition/Vacancy No. 233945BRClearance Required
NoQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: AECOM, Orlando , Toll Service Attendant I, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!