Station Attendant Airline
Company: Flying Food Group, Inc.
Posted on: December 5, 2019
--Flying Food Group is Station Attendants!
Job Responsibilities: Prepares meal trays in for in-flight service
- Follow established rules of each unit for entry to building and
work areas, properly attired and in compliance with HACCP
guidelines for personal hygiene and observe security precautions as
mandated by unit management.
- Comply with all HACCP and Flying Food Group sanitation and
proper food handling policies and procedures.
- Cut fruits/vegetables/meat using knives or slicing machinery in
a safe manner to specified weights or sizes.
- Portion and garnish hot cooked foods, such as meat and
vegetables, into individual serving dishes. --
- Inspect dispensed items for contamination by foreign
- Store completed trays in airline storage carts or containers to
be transported to airplane.
We are an E-Verify Company.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Flying Food Group, Inc., Orlando , Station Attendant Airline, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!