Associate Attorney - Remote
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Aspirion provides consulting and revenue cycle management
services to hospitals nationwide. It is our mission to be a
hospital's trusted partner to obtain appropriate reimbursement on
complex insurance claims. Aspirion achieves its goals by acting as
the clinical and legal extension of a hospital's business office
through the use of attorneys and independent clinical review nurses
who appeal denied insurance claims. Aspirion is committed to
treating our clients and their patients with dignity and fairness
while supporting their financial needs.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of a growing
organization. Our reputation in the clinical, medical and insurance
communities enables our company to achieve a quick and beneficial
resolution of insurance claims on behalf of our clients. The market
need for our services has increased due to continuous changes to
the code that governs how medical diagnoses and inpatient
procedures are reported. Additionally, we anticipate increased
growth due to potential legislative changes to the Affordable Care
Our desired candidate must be committed to working in a corporate
environment. In addition, our desired candidate will have strong
analytical skills, understand complex insurance contracts, and be
able to multitask, reprioritize, and manage a caseload of
- Appeal wrongfully denied and delayed insurance claims through
the insurance carriers' internal appeals process;
- Submit appeals to Independent Review Organizations for external
- Utilize federal regulations and state statutes to resolve
- Negotiate settlement agreements with insurance carriers;
- Identify chronic payer issues and advise clients on potential
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned clients.
- Candidate must have a Juris Doctor degree.
- State Bar Membership is preferred but not required.
- Candidate must also have strong communication and writing
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in Word and
- Interest in healthcare.
- Desire to work for a corporation utilizing skills acquired in
law school and/or through legal experience.
- Hiring is contingent on successful background check and drug
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and
Aspirion offers a competitive benefit package and workplace perks.
Please inquire during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace: Aspirion is an
Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of
making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age,
sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ancestry, medical
condition, marital status, gender identity citizenship status,
veteran status, disability or veteran status. Aspirion has a
Drug-Free Workplace Policy in effect that is strictly adhered
Keywords: Aspirion, Orlando , Associate Attorney - Remote, Legal , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!