Field Service Technician III
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Field Service Technician III
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Lead Field Service Technician III supporting the
Orlando, FL marketplace.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's
print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and
reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic
organization that has a need for someone to contribute their
Summary: Work within an assigned territory with responsibility to
maintain, service, and repair office equipment at customer
locations in an effective and efficient manner.
* Responsible for providing technical service by maintaining,
providing solutions, servicing, and repairing office equipment (B &
W, color and multi-functional devices, printers, and copiers) at
customer locations in assigned territories.
* Maintain, service, and repair office equipment (printers,
copiers, and MFPs) at customer locations in assigned territories in
an effective and efficient manner.
* Diagnostics, installation, modifications, upgrades, repair,
removal and retrofits of printers, copiers, and MFPs Complete
assigned field calls according to priority while executing proper
* Coordinate with dispatch and keep them informed of all re-route
activity as required.
* Manage car inventory to ensure adequate part levels are available
in order to service machines.
* Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in
* Practice PM procedures and repair techniques to build proficiency
for field assignments.
* Complete service training as required by Toshiba America Business
* Attend department meetings as required and ensure service
activities are accurately documented according to service practices
using automated systems and/or established reports (call, mileage
and expense reports) with activity.
* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical repair
* Demonstrated experience with document management, MFP and print
* Experience providing on-site service and repair to customers and
able to handle complex issues and provide solutions where
* Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and utilize time
* Excellent computer skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with
* Valid Driver's License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* 401(k) plan (with company match)
* Pet Insurance
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process should email
Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
accommodation.The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Orlando , Field Service Technician III, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!