Company: Ciber Global LLC
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Live IT Up at Ciber Global At Ciber Global, we believe the most
inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win,
regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares
and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances
and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order
to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve. Work.
Primary Responsibilities:This is a hands-on position for one of
Ciber s clients and will be based in Orlando, FL reporting to
Client Manager. This is a customer facing job with emphasis on
being a highly technical liaison between the client and the
application development and IT teams, in addition to possessing
diverse performance engineering skills.Must have a software
engineering background preferably in java with good communications
skills (verbal and written), and work well within a team, present a
good image to the client, including appearance, on-time presence,
strong work ethic, good interpersonal skills, etc.
- Create / Review and understand performance requirements and use
- Develop performance scripts, conditions, assertions, data and
expected results using JMeter within AWS EC2 environments and
within CI/CD (Jenkins) automation methodologies.
- Design and or use existing (10K 100K users) performance
scenarios for Performance, Load, Stress, Endurance and Chaos
testing to collect, measure and analyze the impact to applications,
service layers and core systems components (servers, networks,
storage, JVM s) performance.
- Must be good at understanding and explaining detailed
performance result information.
- Involvement in performance, diagnostic and tuning activities
specific to java software, services and web technology.
- Understands and defines systems monitoring, collects and
analyzes monitoring data in production to support root cause
analysis using Application Performance Monitoring (APM) based
solutions and others.
- Manages and Tracks work using management tools ( e.g. HP
- Learn & enhance best practices and provide technical guidance
to other team members.
- Works with key solutions architects and business managers to
define the Key Performance Indicators (KPI s) and Service Level
Agreement (SLA) for all the business processes to be tested.
- Works closely with development teams to analyze, discover and
conduct performance causal and mitigation methods.Skills,
Knowledge, Experience, Education, Licensure and
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
field or related work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in dedicated Performance engineering,
Performance testing and bench marking.
- Ability to self-manage, work decisively and within teams or
under direct management supervision.
- Must have experience with database performance testing.
- Experience with JMeter Performance, Load, Stress, Endurance and
Chaos testing of Web and Mobile applications.
- Expert understanding of performance testing methodologies best
- Experience in Server & JVM Monitoring and Infrastructure
Monitoring using Splunk.
- Familiarity with APM suites (App Dynamics or New Relic and
- Experience in writing database queries preferably using Oracle
and MySQL (Maria DB nice to have).
- Ability to find root cause of performance bottlenecks and
assist with corrective action to improve performance of the
applications using software engineering development and diagnosis
- Experience in tackling problems of load, scale, and
optimizations of large-scale java applications.
- Strong expertise in automated testing.
- Familiarity with MongoDB analytics & Appium is a plus.Advanced
- AWS EC2 environments.
- HP ALM.
- Oracle, MySQL & general database query knowledge.
- New Relic or App Dynamics.
- Agile (Kanban). Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Play. Keep discovering!
Click . Grow. Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners
with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions
that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an
HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit . -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Orlando , Performance Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!