Junior to Mid-Level Java Developer
Posted on: July 22, 2019
Job Title: Junior to Mid-Level Java Developer
Reports To: Software Development Manager
Successful candidates will be able to support the development and
maintenance of Java-based web applications following MVI’s
documented software development processes..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following statements of duties, responsibilities, frequency,
are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by individuals assigned to this position. These
statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties
and responsibilities required of all personnel within this
position. Actual duties, responsibilities, frequency may vary
depending upon assignments and other factors.
• Programming approximately: 90%, Project administration
• Design, code, test, and maintain web and desktop applications
• Specify, decompose, and document requirements and user
• Perform and document technical design based on requirements
• Code well-commented Java-based applications according to coding
• Address technical issues through research, investigation, and
• Participate in all phases of software development life cycle
• Provide technical support to the Support staff and occasionally
• Take direction from the Software Development Manager.
• Up to 10% travel may be required.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Education/experience (one of the following):
• BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 2+ Years Object Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design
• 2+ Years Java Experience
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EQUIPMENT & OTHER:
• Knowledge of J2EE, J2SE, JSP, JSF, Servlets, JDBC, Swing, XML,
• Experience with frameworks such as IceFaces, Spring, and
• Experience using source control software and bug tracking
• Possess good analytical skills and be able to perform in a team
• Self starter with minimal supervision
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Networking and wireless networking knowledge preferred
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple,
concurrent, and conflicting priorities and deadlines
• Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on delivering quality
• Aware of current software development strategies, tools, and
• English language skills required.
Keywords: , Orlando , Junior to Mid-Level Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Maitland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!