Posted on: September 14, 2023
At Kforce, our culture of flexibility empowered by trust,
technology and opportunity allows you to design your best life.
Find the best path to your success by joining our award-winning
Our team-oriented, collaborative and high-performing environment
has led to continued recognition internally and externally. Our
office has been named among the Orlando Business Journal's Best
Places to Work consecutively since 2017, a program that recognizes
companies that go above and beyond to foster an enjoyable and
meaningful work environment. We also were named Kforce's 2020 Q3
and Q4 Small Team of the Quarter and 2020 Cup Winning Team of the
Quarter, internal awards that recognize Kforce's top-performing
teams for productivity, retention and revenue generation.---
By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to work with
diverse clients across a wide range of industries, including
hospitality and leisure, growing your book of business and your
career. We offer continuous training and education tailored to help
our associates reach their potential and adapt to changing
We are well-poised to support and guide our associates with our
strong leadership culture. Our Orlando leaders not only have 20
years of combined tenure, but were also all promoted from within,
and therefore are able to support our associates with unique
industry and company knowledge, experience and insights. Our
leadership tenure is a testament to our strong culture and our
commitment to serve our clients, candidates and
Our culture of support and collaboration includes recognition
programs, employee spotlights and team meet-ups. Our associates are
thriving - we believe our impressively low attrition rate (the
second lowest in our region and far below the industry average) is
a significant metric that speaks to our success in supporting---our
people, especially through Kforce's transition to a hybrid
environment. For two of the last three years, Kforce stock has been
the number one performer in our peer group. We continue to increase
internal promotions and our teams have been experiencing their most
successful years yet. We offer you the tools, technology,
flexibility and trust you need to thrive - come join us.------
Kforce is looking for bold, uncompromising sales driven individuals
to connect our clients with great candidates, and in the process,
we will teach you how to unleash your full potential. Good news
is... Kforce is publicly traded and ranked in the Top 5 of Staffing
Firms in the US. Our clients are some of the best known in the
World, you wear their products, you use their technology, and bank
at their financial institutions.
Our Recruiters play a critical role in fueling Kforce's growth by
connecting Great People together. This key role executes sourcing
and recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates, to be
precisely matched to fit our client's requirements. This position
demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled
with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win
Training and Development- Kforce is committed to helping you be
- You will receive individual and classroomtraining designed for
sales and recruiting professionals.
- Opportunity for job shadowing and mentorship from senior team
- Unlimited on-line training tools from Kforce
- Scheduled one on one and group meetings with your
- Continuous learning and development through lunch and learns,
meetings, speakers, and more
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prospect new candidates through networking, employee referrals,
job boards, social media presence ad searches, career fairs and
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to fully understand the
client's hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates, providing information needed to facilitate
- Guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, coordinating
interview and follow up activities.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations,
and other terms of employment.
- Manage consultants while on assignment; facilitate redeployment
of consultants as assignments approach completion.
What we are looking for from you---
- One to three years of "sales related" experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive
- Enjoys working with and being part of team.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
There will be collaborative coaching, teaching, and training that
will require our employees to come into the office, for both sales
- We offer a blended training model that will provide
opportunities for self-serve, virtual and in-person training
requirements. Live, in-person activities will include collaborative
coaching, role playing, and facilitated training that will require
our sales and recruiting associates to come into the local
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission.
- Highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, matching 401K match, maternity/paternity leave and paid
- Annual performance incentive trip for top performers across the
- Employee stock purchase program and other employee
- We offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations
and leadership - last year, over 500 employees were
Keywords: Kforce, Orlando , Recruiter, Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!