Company: Crescens Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Description Job title: Web Designer Duration: 12 months
Location: Ocoee, FL Job Description:
- 7+ years combined IT and graphic design experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Graphic Design or other related field. Or equivalent work
experience Duties and/or tasks:
- Design elegant, intuitive, responsive, and functional user
experiences for desktop, tablets and mobile.
- Lead efforts related to articulation of user interface issues,
development of wireframes / prototypes, human factors engineering,
heuristic evaluations, and usability testing.
- Work as a collaborative team member with stakeholders, business
analysts and backend developers. 4. Develop client-side code.
- Design professional and pixel-perfect icons, images, etc.
- Ensure technical specifications, design documentation, and
design standards are properly followed and applied.
- Ensure all solutions meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
(WCAG) requirements and Application Standards set by the FDOT.
- Drive continuous improvement; may include design, definition of
roadmaps, standardization of processes and methodologies;
collaborate with other developers and architects to drive
guidelines, methodologies, and documentation.
- Develop and apply knowledge of trends, relevant software
development technologies and methodologies. Knowledge, skills, and
abilities in these areas:
- The submitted candidate must be possess knowledge, skills, and
abilities in these areas:
- Knowledge of user-centric design methodology,
- Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Knowledge of developing for, and testing with, multiple
internet browser technologies 5. Knowledge of development
methodologies including waterfall and agile
- Skilled in the use of multiple design + development
technologies including: Adobe XD, HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, Angular,
Code, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, NVDA, Git version control
- Skilled at storyboarding, wireframing, prototyping, and
- Skilled at front-end development
- Skilled at creating usability tests, metrics setting and
monitoring for assessing the usability of applications 10. Skilled
in verbal and written communication, conflict resolution, and
- Ability to be self-motivated, open-minded, creative, and
responsive to client requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume,
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently
and as part of a team
- Ability to conduct complex systems analysis and translate user
requirements into business solutions
- Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem
avoidance and continuous improvement
- Ability to display professionalism in dealing with all levels
of management and staff
- Ability to exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem
solving while collaborating and working effectively with others
across varied disciplines
Keywords: Crescens Inc., Orlando , Web Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Ocoee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!