Remote Senior React/Redux Software Developer
Company: ALTEN Technology USA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Salary Range: $100,000-$160,000Location: locally remote to
Louisville, CONote: Due to nature of work, only US Persons
(citizens or permanent residents) need apply for this position.
Who We Are:We're ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that
provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product
development projects. For decades, we've been helping our clients
develop products that are changing the world, whether that's by
shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical
devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully
autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600
people work across industries including aerospace, medical devices
and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM
and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail,
and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses
and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working
on-site at client facilities to performing product development at
our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering
and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group
operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia,
Africa, and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people,
88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development
cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology
consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people
passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world's most
technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking
care of our employees by building relationships and providing
opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer
comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including
medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer
matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship
to help you take your career to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- The Web Developer is responsible for providing computer science
skills for use in the development of cutting-edge products used in
the medical field.
- Designing, developing, testing and documenting software
components, unit tests, automated tests, and applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Interfacing with mechanical, electrical, systems, and test
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting
existing software products.
- Following company product development standards and
- All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality
- Performs duties in compliance with environmental, health and
safety related site rules, policies or governmental
Education and Experience:The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of software development experience in React AND
- Experience working in the Medical Device industry is highly
Express.js, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with testing frameworks and libraries (i.e. Jest,
Mocha, React Testing Library, and/or Cypress)
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as
Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6)
- Experience with OOP or ORM
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git,
Keywords: ALTEN Technology USA, Orlando , Remote Senior React/Redux Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!