Golang Developer / Engineer, Senior (Fully Remote)
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join the LTK Engineering team! We are looking for you, a talented
and passionate developer looking to tackle challenging features and
interesting problems at large scale. You'll work with a team of
highly motivated and fast moving professionals focused on
continuing to grow ourselves, our innovative apps and our
What You'll Do---
- Be an integral part of LTK's engineering team.
- Be an active participant in team work sessions.
- Participate in the design and development of critical financial
- Collaborate with Brand Platform, Consumer Platform, Influencer
Platform, Business Intelligence, and other LTK teams to understand
the requirements and implement them into scalable solutions.
- Develop scalable applications and API endpoints in our
- Work and succeed in an agile development environment.
- Evaluate new technologies for reliability, performance, scale
- Be a technical expert and help raise up the teams you are
What We're Looking For---
- Software engineering experience, back-end focused.
- Programming experience in the following language: GoLang,
Python, C, or C++.
- Experience working with AWS platform (CloudFormation, S3, EC2,
Lambda, ECS, Athena, RDS, Redshift, EventBridge)
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, SOAP).
- Extensive experience querying and analyzing data with SQL
- Inquisitive and curious, eager to learn. Passionate about unit
tests, optimization and data.
- Self driven to propose and build solutions to reduce
infrastructure cost and improve scalability.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of
executives, managers, engineers and subject matter experts.
- Bachelor's degree -- business or technical degree
- Preferred experience working with GoLang, PHP, C/++, shell
scripting, regular expressions
- Preferred experience working with affiliate networks such as,
Alimama, LinkShare or Shopify.
- Preferred retail domain or affiliate knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in
2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to
empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as
economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided
marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November
2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision
Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform
for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops---. More
than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for
performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the
LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams
in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South
Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are
considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), Orlando , Golang Developer / Engineer, Senior (Fully Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!