Senior Python Software Engineer (100% Remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
100% Remote Senior Software Developer with Python experience
needed for Magnetic Particle Imaging company - $150k-$200k, annual
bonus, 401(k) match, company equity, 100% paid comprehensive
benefitsThis Jobot Job is hosted by Patrick MurrayAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary $135,000 - $175,000 per yearA Bit About UsFounded in
2014, we are a Magnetic Particle Imaging startup who have just
secured our Series B round of funding. Our technology is a state of
the art imaging technology unique from any other technology on the
market. This technology helps track real-time biological events
while they are actually happening compared to CT or MRI scans. We
are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to add to our
growing engineering team.This Senior Python Developer will join a 3
to 4-person team of software engineers and computational
scientists. You will also collaborate with the hardware and systems
engineers. The Senior Python Engineer will report to the EVP of
Engineering. In the immediate term, The Senior Software Engineer
will implement significant improvements to the real-time console.
Long term, you will develop and improve software at all levels of
the stack.If you have experience or interest in Python and are a
Senior Software Development Engineer...please do not hesitate to
apply!Why join us?
- Base salary from $135,000 to $175,000 depending on
- 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and 90%
- Performance bonus
- Equity stock option grants
- 50%-75% work from home
- HSA, FSA, commuter benefits
- HSA employer contributions
- Waiver stipends for those not utilizing medical benefits
- Employer-paid life insurance/ AD&D up to your annual
- Long-term disability coverage
- 10 paid holidays, 3 weeks of vacation, and 6 days sick
- 2-week paid sabbatical leave every 3 years of service
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- 401(K) employer match
- Personalized financial planning services from the provider
- A structured plan for your first 90 days including onboarding,
training, tasks, and milestonesJob DetailsRequired
- 5+ years of software development experience (or
- Extensive Python experience.
- Knowledge of basic linear algebra or signal processing.
- Authorized to work on a full-time basis in the United States or
Canada. Will sponsor TN visas.Preferred
- Experience in image processing & signal processing with tools
such as NumPy, SciPy, MATLAB, etc.
- Systems language experience (C, C++, or Rust).
- Proficient with Git or other distributed version control
- GPU computing with OpenCL and CuPy.
- Medical software development experience.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.Essential Duties
- Contribute to all phases of MPI system design including
requirement analysis, architecture planning and development, code
implementation, and verification.
- Develop our core imaging platform including work with digital
signal processing, hardware interfacing, image reconstruction,
image processing, and physics simulations.
- Help improve the code infrastructure (build, test execution,
documentation generation, integration server).Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Orlando , Senior Python Software Engineer (100% Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!