Business Development - Vaco Technology
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Welcome to Vaco an uncommon company with an empowered culture.
At Vaco, we welcome talented malcontents seeking a collaborative
environment where creative freedom rings.
If you are feeling trapped in your current J-O-B, we invite you to
explore the career of a lifetime with us. Since 2002, we have grown
to over $750 MM in annual revenue and more than 40 locations. And
with no plans of slowing down anytime soon, we are seeking big
thinkers to lead us into the future.
If you are looking for a conservative, bureaucratic corporation,
Vaco may not be the place for you! If, however, you are a lifetime
learner who thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment,
- Ranked the #1 Best Staffing Firm to Work for in North America
by Staffing Industry Analysts (Category: 500+ Employees)
- An Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company in America every
year since 2007!
A Day in the Life
The Technical Recruiter is a professional networker and
relationship builder with deep interest in evolving IT trends. This
individual establishes and develops relationships with active and
passive job seekers ('candidates') as well as works with one or
more Business Development Managers to fulfill exciting project and
direct-hire positions in the areas of information technology,
ranging from Help Desk Support and Application Development to
Network Engineering, CIOs, CTOs, and more.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Identify, interview, and evaluate candidates for client
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates.
- Review and understand technical job requirement requirements
and technical skills.
- Review, reformat and present resumes to meet client
- Develop strategies designed to qualify candidates through
various tools or networks.
- Negotiate pay rates with consultants based on position
- Meet with candidates in person, telephone, or video conference
to assess qualifications.
- Work with sales team to help drive the delivery strategy for
consultants and candidates.
- Collaborate with teammates to fulfill open positions across
other lines of business and/or national practices as
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or
this description amended at any time.
'Best Place to Work' Perks
- True base salary and uncapped commission plan that surpasses
- Annual, FIVE STAR vacations (we call it 'Vatopia') for meeting
top tier performance goals.
- Annual world class training where all Vacotians, as we like to
call them, get together to meet, learn, and exchange ideas.
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure.
- Technology packages that include smart phone coverage,
up-to-date equipment, and top tier online resources.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
pet insurance, life insurance, disability and more!
At Vaco, we believe who you are is more important that what you do.
All Vaconians adhere to the following Core Tenets:
- A Team First Approach, aligning with the core tenets: Proud to
Wear Jersey, Stay Team Focused, and Assume Positive Intent
- Self-Awareness, aligning with the core tenets Outlaws Welcome,
Stay Coachable and Be Comfortable with Healthy Conflict
- Solutions Oriented, aligning with the core tenets Be
Entrepreneurial, Be Electable, Fix the Problem Not the Blame
- Grit, aligning with the core tenets Work Hard, Stay Free and
Play 'til the Whistle.
Desired Competencies and Skills:
- Communication: Speaks in a clear, concise and confident manner;
- Emotional Intelligence: Maintains a high level of
self-awareness and the ability to appropriately identify, manage,
and respond to the emotions of self and others; able to read
- Written Communication: Develops written communication that is
clear, concise, grammatical, and engaging.
- Adaptability: Responds to changes, delays, or unexpected events
in a positive manner; adapts working style to best fit a given
- Leadership: Self-directed with an innate drive to succeed;
accepts feedback with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Relationship Building: Builds, develops, and maintains strong
relationships with others while building trust and connection.
- Social Intelligence: Able to understand and manage
- Researching: Able to effectively search for, organize, and
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years' technology recruiting experience.
- IT recruitment experienced in lieu of degree considered.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Bullhorn preferred.
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and meet tight deadlines;
Organized, detailed, and results driven.
Keywords: Vaco, Orlando , Business Development - Vaco Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!