JAVA Software Engineer, Junior (AWS, CONTAINERS, SPRING) - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PureIntegration is seeking Entry Level / Junior JAVA Software
Engineers (AWS, CONTAINERS, SPRING) to join our growing team
developing video platforms that handle billions of requests and
millions of users. The team designs, develops, delivers innovative
products and services that are essential to bringing Internet, TV
and voice to more than 28 million residential and business
Work Arrangement: Full Time
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
Technologies: Java, Java, Linux, AWS, Containers, Microservices,
Spring, Reactor, Redis, Splunk/ELK, Terraform, Concourse CI/CD,
Responsibilities: Responsibilities range from high-level logical
architecture through low-level detailed design and implementation,
- Design, build and scale sophisticated high-volume server-side
applications and frameworks.
- Write reusable, testable and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and
technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration
- Write code that meets functional requirements and is testable
and maintainable. Have a passion for test driven development.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications
fit specification and technical requirements.
- Produce technical designs and documentation at varying levels
- 0 - 2+ years Professional or Academic experience with Java
software development using Spring, and REST based architecture
- Experience or Knowledge with object-oriented development, data
modeling, and design patterns.
- Experience or Knowledge building systems for highly available
multi-site environments with an understanding of the network
architecture that supports such systems.
- Professional or Academic experience with Java application
servers and J2EE containers (Tomcat)
- Knowledge of reactive coding patterns and frameworks (Reactor,
Spring WebFlux, etc)
- Fundamental understanding of data stores such as MongoDB,
Cassandra, DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached, Oracle, Postgres
- Fundamental understanding of Agile methodology, and software
delivery via CI/CD
- Fundamental understanding of testing methodologies and
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol and experience in caching,
especially in HTTP compliant caches.
- Professional or Academic experience in developing with Major
MVC frameworks (Spring MVC).
- Strong technical written and verbal communication skills.
- A sense of ownership, initiative, and drive and a love of
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related
field, or relevant work experience.
- UNIX background
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Cloudfoundry,
OpenStack). Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you
looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then
pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the
DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries -
communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused
offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97%
client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we
recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as
individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we
encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas
and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and
professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed,
integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have
resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we
have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past
15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and
Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune
500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG,
Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Consulting, Orlando , JAVA Software Engineer, Junior (AWS, CONTAINERS, SPRING) - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!