Statistical Programmer II
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Statistical Programmer II provides technical expertise for
the conduct of clinical trials, and works with
minimal supervision to support various programming activities
related to the analysis and reporting of
clinical study data. In addition, the Statistical Programmer II may
fill the Statistical Programming Lead role
(or part of that role) on small, non-complex projects.
Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting
- Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable
local and internationalregulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving
- Ability to manage competing priorities and flexibility to
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality
- Business/operational skills that include customer focus,
commitment to quality management, andproblem solving.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Good communication skills.Education:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or
equivalent work experience. EEO Disclaimer Parexel is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to legally protected
status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: PAREXEL, Orlando , Statistical Programmer II, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!