Software Developer. Net IV
Company: Zealogics Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Develop applications using Angular 2+, Microsoft .NET and
SQL Server as the database backend.
- Design database schema, develop stored procedures using TSQL
for the database related operations.
- Perform unit testing and troubleshoot applications built on
- It will need to practice standard development process
leveraging agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Additionally, it will need to create technical documentation
using tools such as Visio and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Minimum eight (8) years of progressive experience developing
software using several of the technologies above.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience
developing Angular 2+ components and services.
has experience with reactive programming utilizing RxJS.
- Must have experience working with Angular 2+ dependency
injection and routing/navigation.
- Experience using Angular CLI is desirable.
- Experience developing applications using ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET
Web API (Restful APIs), IOC containers plus a strong understanding
in responsive Web Application Development
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, information
systems, or a related field from an accredited college or
university; Masters degree from an accredited college or university
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Zealogics Inc, Orlando , Software Developer. Net IV, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!