Enterprise Technical Support
Company: The Select Group
Posted on: November 23, 2021
ENTERPRISE TECH SUPPORT SUMMARY: One of the biggest
telecommunications companies in the Orlando area has an opening for
an Enterprise Tech Support role. In this position, you will work
two weeks from home and two weeks from the office. Enterprise Tech
- Two or more years of technical support experience in a 24/7
Technical Assistance Center (TAC), NOC or operations center
- Two or more years of network troubleshooting in a 24/7
- Two or more years of experience working with either fiber-based
networking or managed services, such as Fiber Internet Access,
High-Speed Data, Ethernet, Managed Network Services, Managed
Security Services, Managed WiFi Services, Enterprise Trunking,
Hosted Voice and Enterprise TV Services.
- Experience with network protocols, radio frequency (RF),
routers, layer-2 switches, virtual private network (VPN), course
wavelength division multiplexing (CWDM), hybrid-fiber coax (HFC)
plant and delivery system, routing protocols and policies, Wi-Fi
and voice over internet protocol (VoIP) platforms.
- Skilled in troubleshooting technical issues, failed equipment,
facility issues and escalating as appropriate to provide quality
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise hardware and software
- Know the pros and cons of coaxial cable and fiber optics.
- Learn quickly within a team environment.
- Ability to thrive under pressure while making decisions
independently, resolving issues and demonstrating a sense of
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.Enterprise Tech Support
- Provide first line network technical support for commercial
- Troubleshoot network service issues via phone, trouble ticket,
email and client portals by providing expertise on intricate
issues, including wide area (WAN), local area network (LAN), fiber
and Voice technologies.
- Ensure timely resolutions by maintaining an accurate database
and documenting complex technical issues concisely for repair
- Coordinate resolution efforts with additional departments while
monitoring and apprising clients.
- Improve department processes and technologies through the
investigation and identification of the root cause of technical
- Support efforts to enhance the client experience through
process reviews, analysis and recommendations to leadership.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
Keywords: The Select Group, Orlando , Enterprise Technical Support, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!