SharePoint Administrator, Orlando, FL
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for the
administration and support of large scale websites containing
Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Microsoft Project Server 2010.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support the Vector Tier 1-3 efforts as well as assist the
Service Desk triage of SharePoint, Project Server, and other
applications within the Vector portfolio.
- Provide system administration of servers within SharePoint
server farm and related application servers, conduct regular
backups, maintenance, patching, and overall system support.
- Participate in the on-call rotation and after hours support, as
well as the daily maintenance and operations support.
- Review and prepare documentation for systems, tests, and
installation of software.
- Administer systems/environment solutions for multiple projects
with varying schedules.
- Interface with vendors for trouble calls. Provide guidance and
training for associated Vector portfolio of applications:
SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, Project Server 2010, RMT,
Rational DOORS, and Performance Point.
- Ensure project schedules and performance requirements are
- Contribute to the development of organization's goals and
- Regularly interact with customer and/or functional per group
Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent
technical course work/certifications and experience will be
considered in lieu of degree.
• 3+ years of SharePoint Administration experience required to
include the ability to support the scope of the position stated in
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to
interact effectively with all levels of customers/managers
Keywords: , Orlando , SharePoint Administrator, Orlando, FL, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!