Graphics Software Development Eng.-86705
Posted on: April 10, 2021
What You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in
changing the world for the better by driving innovation in
high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization
technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and
the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes
amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will
go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people
who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push
boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have
this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the
opportunities available to come join our team.
We are seeking software engineers in Orlando as part of a core team
developing DirectX/Direct3D drivers for AMD desktop/laptop systems.
This team is essential to the success of AMD as a growing company.
You will be working with the very best in our technology, on some
of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer, including
new hardware, Direct3D 12, Ray Tracing, and new game titles.
We have competitive benefit packages and award-winning culture.
- Good communication skills and an ability to communicate well
with teams around the globe
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about learning, good software engineering, problem
solving, and new technologies.
- The development, debug, bring up, and performance tuning of new
graphics hardware running on Microsoft Windows Operating
- Collaborating with ASIC design engineers and hardware/software
architects, OS engineers and peers in related development
- The ability to debug low level hardware and operating system
functionality is desired.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience programming and optimizing games
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Raytracing
- 3D graphics driver knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of computer hardware architecture and
- D3D or Vulkan graphics application knowledge and
- Windows development experience
- OS and performance knowledge and experience
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrent programming
- Familiarity with performance analysis tools
BS Degree; MS or PhD desired.
Requisition Number: 86705
Country: United States State: Florida City: Orlando
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its
subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider
candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status,
medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin,
race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran
status. Please click here for more information.
Keywords: AMD, Orlando , Graphics Software Development Eng.-86705, IT / Software / Systems , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!