Patient Recruitment Associate
Posted on: April 19, 2019
The Recruitment Associate I is responsible for recruiting potential
subjects for clinical trials, primarily through outbound phone
calls. Subject leads are generated by the Recruitment Associate I,
through database searches as well as new leads generated by
advertising campaigns. Recruitment contacts include performing
pre-qualifying questionnaires to identify appropriate candidates,
as well as scheduling in-person visits.
* Recruit subjects for approximately 15-25 studies by placing 50-60
outbound calls daily in order to meet monthly individual and
collective team goals established by management.
* Manage new leads quickly and effectively to convert potential
subjects to enrolled study subjects as efficiently as possible,
aligning the potential subjects interests and needs with the best
fit of studies currently enrolling.
* Collaborate with the Clinical Research Coordinators and Prescreen
Coordinators to schedule high quality, appropriate subjects to
screen based on Inclusion/Exclusion criteria.
* Support the Marketing Team s efforts by sharing knowledge of the
specific diseases and patient populations to which you are
* Utilize Clinical Trial Management Software (CTMS) to generate
database lead lists for current and upcoming trials and regularly
update the most recent subject information contained there.
* Manage customer relationships utilizing CTMS (including
documenting all calls, medical information, all scheduling, status
of appointments, and appropriate follow-up) with high degree of
* Represent the company professionally in the community through
attending programs and community events.
* Support the Clinical Team s efforts by assisting with in-person
pre-screening, customer relations, and sponsor relations regarding
enrollment when needed.
* Establish and build successful working relationships with
physicians, community associations, support groups and related
organizations to raise awareness of participation in studies.
* Maintain, track, and collect data related to recruitment
* Complete other duties as assigned.
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by
* Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard
Operating Procedures ( SOP )
* Assisting in establishing and enforcing departmental
Contributes to team effort by
* Working with internal staff to resolve issues
* Exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and
* Helping others to achieve results
* Performing other duties as assigned
Maintains Technical and Industry Knowledge by
* Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored
Bachelor s Degree
Sales experience or 2 to 3 years related experience strongly
Spanish fluency preferred
Healthcare industry experience and/or knowledge of medical
Additional skill set:
Strong motivational skills and abilities promoting a team based
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and
Strong organizational and leadership skills
Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
Learn and support the mission and goals of the company.
Professional demeanor both over the phone and in-person.
Strong time management, assessment, planning, and organizational
Results-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work well in a
demanding work environment.
Strong attention to details.
Independently motivated to achieve independent goals.
Works effectively as a member of a team and motivated to achieve
Handles confidential information appropriately.
Proficient in various computer systems including web-based
software, MS Office and Outlook
Lifting: 0-10 lbs
Other: Computer work for long periods of time
This position description should not be deemed all inclusive.
Additional requirements and expectations may be assigned. At all
times, employees are expected to adhere to company policies and
Bioclinica is an equal opportunity employer. Bioclinica evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status
or any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: BioClinica, Orlando , Patient Recruitment Associate, Human Resources , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!