Company: Brio Tuscan Grille
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Talent Acquisition --- Orlando, Florida
What is the role of a FoodFirst Recruiter?
Do you enjoy talking with high energy, passionate people who are looking for a career change? Are you a foodie who loves discussing all things hospitality? Do you like working with various departments and managers to achieve the company goal of hiring great talent? If so, the FoodFirst Recruiter role could be for you!
You will succeed with FoodFirst if you:
- Have a passion for fresh and unique innovation;
- Are a dynamic, friendly personality with excellent project management skills working with cross-functional Teams;
- Have energy! Ideally a minimum of two years' experience with a Bachelor's Degree is preferred with restaurant and hospitality experience;
- Have an understanding of business development, marketing, and research tactics;
- Communicate and share project status, results, and recommendation to Executive leadership Team;
- Focus on creating a Guest-first culture each and every day;
- Appreciate being a company ambassador by promoting all concepts;
Essential Job functions:
- Full cycle recruiting for Field Management positions which include but are not limited to posting, sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, extending offers, and assisting with on-boarding;
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to conduct full cycle recruiting efficiently;
- Establishing, developing and managing a candidate pipeline for all positions to proactively expand the top talent candidate pool;
- Development and implementation of effective recruitment strategies, policies, procedures, and programs, which will ensure compliance to all Federal, State, County, and Local laws and regulations to attract top candidates;
- Ensuring positive applicant experiences during the interview and hiring process by having a sense of urgency, high energy levels, and detailed organizational skills;
- Collaboration with Director of Operations to build strong relationships to better understand hiring needs, competency, skill, experience and compensation for all positions;
- Purposefully and strategically use social media, sourcing tools, and resources to continuously network with industry professionals to generate a strong candidate pipeline. Update and maintain social media sources with current postings and recruiting needs;
- Proactively refers candidates for appropriate open positions within the company and maintains connection with candidates;
- Assists in the preparation and presentation of Recruitment Department functions during Manager in Training (MIT)/Chef in Training (CIT) sessions and conferences held throughout the year;
- Contributes to, updates and maintains all recruitment related electronic files and paperwork. Completes reports and other paperwork in a timely and thorough manner;
- Insightful and self-driven individual with the ability to multi-task, handle many projects and candidates at any given time;
- Coordinates and facilitates any career fair and recruitment activities to support the restaurants.
- Receptive and open to feedback about new methods to drive change, efficiencies, and company processes.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) preferred but not required, or 2-3 years experience and/or training in the field. Restaurant or hospitality recruiting experience preferred. May accept equivalent combination of education and experience.
FoodFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Brio Tuscan Grille, Orlando , Recruiter, Human Resources , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!