HR Systems and Reporting Analyst
Company: Ritchie Bros.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
A growing global company. Endless career and development
When you join Ritchie Bros., you'll be part of a diverse, global
team that's focused on delivering great customer experiences. Our
culture is centered around people and guided by our core values of
Integrity, Unity and Vision. Learn more about our culture and
commitment to diversity and inclusion at Candidate Portal.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about
making a difference, we invite you to join our growing team.
Whether you're out in the field or back at your office, you'll be
helping us achieve our vision of becoming the trusted global
marketplace for insights, services and transaction solutions for
We're looking for an HR Systems and Reporting Analyst. The work
location for this position is the United States and is eligible for
a fully remote work arrangement.
Reporting to the Director, People Solutions the HR Systems and
Reporting Analyst administers the technical operations of all HR
systems in support of key people processes, participates in
projects, system upgrades& enhancements, data cleaning, and user
support, and creates HR reports /data analysis as required.
In this role, you will:
- Administer all aspects of core HR systems including technical
operations, business requirements, data fixes, data cleaning, etc.
You will have the opportunity to work with a multitude of
technologies like ORACLE FUSION, TALEO, ADP, ORACL EBS, VARICENT
- Troubleshoot all issues when required and/or escalate as
- Create standard monthly HR Reporting and ad-hoc requests within
the SLA and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work with IT and/or software vendors/consultants to complete
regular system upgrades and fixes as needed.
- Participate in testing, creating documentation and other
training materials, and providing support to other users from his /
her position of SME.
- Works with little supervision on enhancement/upgrades/
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to
send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking
personal responsibility for the safety and safety of your team,
co-workers, and customers.
Here's what you bring:
- Experience working on HR Projects / Implementation of HRIS
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, finance, or computer science
- Proficient with Excel, at least intermediate level (functions,
- Analytical Skills & Critical thinking: HRIS analysts work with
large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching and
analysis. You will need to analyze the data, find trends and
determine what the data is really telling us.
- Attention to Detail: data accuracy is a mandatory outcome of
any analysis to make sure we come to correct conclusions.
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As
we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to
advance your career - we've proven this throughout our 60+ years in
business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here's
- Base salary + paid overtime
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 401(K) and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition
Ritchie Bros. has grown from a small-town auctioneer to a global
asset management and disposition company. Through our family of
companies, we help our customers buy and sell a wide range of used
and unused equipment for construction, mining, transportation,
agriculture, oil & gas, lifting & material handling, forestry &
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures
nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all
applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants
who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job
is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only
electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls,
If you require any accommodation, please send an email to:
Keywords: Ritchie Bros., Orlando , HR Systems and Reporting Analyst, Human Resources , Davenport, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!