Dinner Show Server 10/hr +Tips
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBenefits and Perks as a WonderWorks Dinner Show
- Starting wage is $10 + tips!
- Weekly Pay Every Friday!
- Access to discounts to WonderWorks and other Orlando
Attractions!At WonderWorks, we take pride in the enjoyment of our
guests and providing them with the best possible experience. Our
Food & Beverage team is an essential piece in this mission.
WonderWorks Orlando is currently seeking energetic, hard-working,
and team-oriented servers to join our Outta Control Magic Comedy
Dinner Show team.Benefits and Perks as a WonderWorks Team
Member:Starting rate $10/hr. + Tips! Access to Medical, Dental, &
Vision insurance, supplemental insurance options such as Disability
& FSA accounts, Paid Time Off, company holidays, a 401k retirement
plan with a company match component, Access to discounts and
tickets in WonderWorks and other attractions, restaurants, travel,
and hotel accommodations in the Orlando area are also offered!
Flexible scheduling with both Part-Time and Full-Time positions
available.Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ensures all tables and seating areas are set properly prior to
guest arrival to the dinner show.
- Greets newly seated guests in a timely and friendly
- Takes and delivers orders for alcohol and assorted beverages.
Delivers food to assigned tables.
- Follows up with guests to ensure satisfaction. Serves and
replenishes beverages and food as necessary.
- Thanks guests at the end of the dinner show as they exit the
- Maintains dinner show room appearance standards by clearing and
cleaning tables and floor surfaces using cloths, brooms, vacuums
and/or cleaning agents. When two shows are scheduled and the
turnaround time for resetting the room is minimal, it is the
server's responsibility for ensuring a successful start time of the
second dinner show.
- Prepares for following day's dinner show with assigned side
work including but not limited to plate preparation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Minimum requirements: Ability
to multi-task, work with limited supervision and make reasonable
and ethical decisions quickly. On the job training is provided upon
joining. Our ideal candidate will be able to work any shift
including nights, weekends, and holidays. This position requires
the serving of alcoholic beverages. Team Member must successfully
complete TIPS training and Responsible Vendor Class training or
other required training concerning the storing, serving and
handling of alcoholic beverages. WonderWorks is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. WonderWorks is also a Drug-Free Workplace.
Finally, candidates are subject to background checks.Powered by
Keywords: WonderWorks, Orlando , Dinner Show Server 10/hr +Tips, Human Resources , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!