Customer Service, $20/hr (Remote, Part-Time)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Customer Service (Part-Time, Remote), $20 / Hour +
BonusFamily-Flexible Hours: 20-28 hours per week.Location: Remote
or In-Person (Darien, IL Headquarters)Start Date: June-2022
We're looking for friendly, customer-obsessed folks to help advise
customers with their life insurance insurance purchasing decision.
No insurance experience or cold calling required - $20/hr to start
and plenty of commission opportunity available. We'll provide all
the equipment you'll need at home.
Who We AreLifeQuotes.com is a growing, nationally-recognized,
family-owned, profitable InsurTech leader in the term life
insurance market with 400,000+ customers insured. We and our 130
employees represent 45+ A-rated insurance carriers in all 50 states
+ DC, and we offer policies ranging from $10,000 to $25 million.
Customers call us or self-quote at www.lifequotes.com based upon
our national TV, Radio, direct mail and partnership campaigns.
Calls come in from 7 AM to 11 at night, 7 days a week.
What We're Looking ForOur part-time telephone agents are kind,
smart, energetic and can multi-task well, which means they can
enter information at the same time they are conversing with
customers. Our part-time licensed customer service representatives
(you have to hold a life producer's sales license in order to
legally give quotes to customers) typically work 20-28 hours per
This is an inbound phone center position where you will be talking
to and advising 15-20 people per 4 hr. shift using our scripts and
procedures after an 8 week training period. You will be taking
inbound calls and following up with warm leads.
You must be available for live training from 10am-2pm CST for the 8
week initial training period. Flex hours available once training is
complete and you've been certified. Flex hours are 20hr/week
minimum and 28hr/week maximum, must work minimum 4hr shift. We're
open 7am-11pm, 7 days per week.
What We Offer
- Part-time flex hours (20hr/week minimum, 28hr/week
- Base pay starting at $20+ / hour plus commissions
- 2x pay on Holidays and paid days off
- 20% match on 401(k)
- All at-home equipment provided
- 100% paid compensation during all training
- We'll buy 50 state licenses for you on day 1
- Clearly defined path to full-time with full benefits and higher
earnings if you have the interest, drive and skill
What You'll NeedWe'll expect you to show up on your first day (June
1) with your resident state life insurance producer license in hand
or evidence of having passed the test. Your license address must
match the address on your driver's license. We'll reimburse you for
your home state license acquisition costs. We'll then also pay for
50 more state licenses and all renewal costs.
- Sufficient WiFi (or wired connected) with a SpeedTest.net score
of not less than 150 Download/22 Upload on your home internet
- Life and Health Producer's License test passed in resident
state (must match driver's license) by first day. Wee cannot start
you on day 1 without the test passed. Test and study materials will
be reimbursed one the test is passed. Maximum of two attempts is
- Pleasant inbound customer service and ability to stay on script
and be kind
- Enjoy working fully-remote and being on the phone! You'll talk
to 15-25 people each shift.
- During training, you must be able to attend all training
sessions between 10am-2pm CST Monday-Friday for your first three
- Following LifeQuotes Sales Agent Certification, you can then
pick your own hours (must schedule 4hr minimum shifts, 20-28hrs per
- Must be available to work occasional evenings and
- Job expectation to write 1 life insurance application for every
2 hours logged at 50% close rate and $750 average premium per paid
- Strong sense of internal motivation - coachability is a must!
We're looking for sales agents who want to develop a lucrative
career, tackle new opportunities, and grow both personally and
- Ability to diligently maintain a clean pipeline and stay ahead
of customer email, text, and voicemail.
- Ability to work a consistent, predictable schedule with minimal
- Ability to close business. Don't worry, practice makes perfect,
and we'll help you along every step of the way!
- Ability to stay empathetic, kind, and helpful with every
customer. We use a highly detailed script and will expect it to be
- All candidates must submit a completed application and recent
clean credit report and must have no misdemeanor / felony
convictions and no vectors.
- All candidates must pass our skills assessment tests.
- Business or business-related degree from 2- or 4-year
University strongly preferred
Past Accolades for www.LifeQuotes.com:
- 110,000+ customer reviews grade us 4.66 Stars:
- Life Insurance Innovation" award winner--- Life Insurance
Direct Marketing Association
- "The premier Web site in terms of details and ease of use..."
-- Yahoo! FINANCE
- Ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger's
- Named a "100 Most useful website" by MSN Money
- Past Winner: Forbes' "Best of the Web"
- The best web site I've found..." -- Dallas Morning News
- "...we'd recommend you do your insurance shopping here..." --
- "...outstanding - as good as a Web site on insurance can
possibly be. Hats off and a gold star to the top insurance site on
the Web." -- Insurance for Dummies
Keywords: LifeQuotes.com, Orlando , Customer Service, $20/hr (Remote, Part-Time), Human Resources , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!