Corporate Recruiter - Remote
Posted on: May 15, 2022
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and
AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud
services including cloud consulting, architecture design,
migration, automation, application development, and managed
We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized business, and startups
in verticals like: Healthcare, Education, Financial Services,
Security, Media and Technology succeed with ambitious, challenging,
and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch
innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the
services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience
with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure,
Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
We are growing rapidly and we are looking to add a tenacious,
creative and highly innovative full cycle Recruiter to join our
recruiting team. In this role, you will partner with our hiring
managers to develop a comprehensive recruiting strategy to find the
best talent for our teams. You'll invest a lot of time connecting
with passive candidates utilizing a highly engaged approach while
delivering an awesome candidate experience along the way. You
should be able to talk confidently with candidates, in a way that
wins respect and builds enthusiasm for the roles. You'll handle the
full recruitment cycle, from developing a sourcing strategy,
screening resumes, conducting interviews, completing background
checks and making offers. As a Recruiter, you will bring your
passion and drive to recruit talent for the growing ClearScale
team. This is your chance to partner with the leadership team to
identify, attract and hire the best talent in the market!
- Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand
requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into our
- Find passive candidates, and create interest and drive talent
to ClearScale. This means doing research: social media profiles,
hitting search engines, database mining, competitor web pages,
picking up the phone, sending emails, networking, online search and
other alternative techniques until you have a slate of qualified
- Review incoming resumes for the role and move candidates
through the applicant stages efficiently while always delivering an
outstanding candidate experience.
- Track all candidate stages, resume review, phone screen,
interviews, notes, all in the applicant tracking system.
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to
share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will
contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing
any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives.
- We are a 100% remote company, so you will be working very
- 3+ years of experience recruiting talent at all levels, for
example: Sales Development Reps, Account Executives, Solution
Architects, Project Managers, DevOps Engineers.
- 3+ years of experience building and nurturing passive talent
- Proven experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches,
projects and hiring manager relationships.
- Ability to effectively utilize applicant tracking systems to
manage talent pipelines.
- Experience engaging with hiring managers and establishing
credibility with your understanding of their teams, objectives, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to
effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and at all
levels of the organization.
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working at an early-stage startup - we move fast and
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to build a leadership career in the fast-growing
Cloud industry with an industry leader.
- Collaborative, high-energy culture
- 100% distributed workforce - everyone works from home!
- Learning opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ClearScale, Orlando , Corporate Recruiter - Remote, Human Resources , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!