Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist
Company: Nuview IRA Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
NuView IRA is seeking a Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist to
join our team. The Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist will
research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing
strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable
talent for the organization. The Recruiting and Onboarding
Specialist will also be responsible for onboarding newly hired
employees and scheduling new employee training in the organization.
This position will have the chance to work directly with the Human
Resources Manager. The pay for this role is between $19.00 to
$21.00 per hour depending on experience. The Recruiting and
Onboarding Specialist has the potential for flexible scheduling and
remote work(up to three days a week), per manager discretion.
- Self-directed 401k with 3% company contribution
- 85% employer-paid premiums on Medical and Dental insurance for
- 100% employer-paid short term disability for employee only
- Annual compensation bonus (based on company profitability)
- Performance-based quarterly bonus
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays Duties/Responsibilities: --- Develops,
facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
--- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria. ---
Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization. --- Assists with job
posting and advertisement processes. --- Screens applications and
selects qualified candidates. --- Schedules interviews; oversees
preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection
materials. --- Assists with the interview process, attending and
conducting interviews with managers and directors. --- Collaborates
with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during
the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges,
incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details. --- Onboard
selected candidates; prepare new hire packets, conduct orientation,
input employment details into the appropriate database, and do
other onboarding tasks. --- Ensures compliance with federal, state,
and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
--- Performs other duties as assigned. .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for
recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- At least one or more years of experience in the Human Resources
field with the specific job function of recruiting/onboarding
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- SHRM - CP, SHRM - SCP, SPHR, PHR preferred
Keywords: Nuview IRA Inc, Orlando , Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist, Human Resources , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!