Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Store Space Self Storage
Location: Winter Garden
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Store Space CultureAt Store Space Self Storage our philosophy is
that the relationship with our customers and the service we provide
is the cornerstone of our success. Our mantra is 'Storage that
Cares' and we put our employees in the driver's seat to ensure that
success. Store Space is a commercial real estate company with
best-in-class operations and industry leading technology, building
a multi-billion-dollar enterprise that includes self-storage
facilities, real estate investment opportunities and property
management.We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible, and
ambitious leaders to join the Store Space team. If you enjoy
working with other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces
excellence, delivering world class customer service, and the
opportunity to grow your career - then Store Space is the place for
Job PurposeThe Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates
the human resource processes, providing administrative support as
needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
The coordinator will support employee recruitment, onboarding,
benefits, and payroll as part of the human resource function.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary between $50,000- $55,000 annually and an
independent work environment with collaborative management who
- A comprehensive 100% employer paid benefits package that
includes medical, dental, vision, matched 401K, and paid company
- Uncapped company paid vacation and sick time available after 60
days of employment.
Work Location330 East Crown Point Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or
- 3+ years of HR related experience (minimum 1 year of HR
coordination) with working understanding of HR principles,
practices, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with
attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 and related
- Proficient with HR management systems.
- Experience with recruitment, orientation, and onboarding.
- Experience with payroll processing.Additional Information
- We are looking for a self-starter with a great attitude and the
ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative
- This is a full-time, on premises position in our Winter Garden,
FL office. No telecommute/remote-only candidates will be
- Our Winter Garden corporate office is a dog-friendly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the onboarding process for all new hires and assists
with new hire orientation for corporate employees.
- Completes new hire I-9 verifications and maintains I-9
- Assists with new hire background and drug screenings.
- Prepares and maintains electronic employee files.
- Assists with audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR
- Assists with preparation of the performance review process and
processing of terminations.
- Helps to process and manage HR Department SOPs.
- Assists with recruitment sourcing and job screenings.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, and emails documents; performs
other clerical functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Store Space Self Storage, Orlando , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Winter Garden, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!