Recruiting Assistant (Penske Truck Leasing)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: Penske Truck Leasing is seeking an experienced
Recruitment Professional to join the team to assist Area
Recruiting Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Penske
staffing team with finding and interviewing candidates for various
In this role, the recruiting assistant will primarily support
processes around candidate sourcing, application screening, and
process expediting. Source candidates using company and external
resume databases. Upon finding candidates, the staffing assistant
will contacting candidates via phone and email to inform them of
the position, conduct a brief phone screening, and direct and
assure they formally apply to the Penske job opening.
- Upon direction from a member of Penske's Staffing team, search
for new candidates matching the provided job description.
- May assist recruiter, and driver recruiting specialist, in
posting jobs via job boards, college career sites, and state
- Screens resumes from databases and applications from Penske's
Taleo system to identify candidates meeting minimum
- Conduct phone screening conversations .
- Schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers.
- Maintains accurate records on applicant status and provides
timely responses to all applicants.
- Assist in providing offer letters and initiating/communicating
the background screening process for selected candidates.
- May support company-wide driver recruiting programs (800#
contacts, daily email requests and external email campaigns).
- Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor.
Location Address: 3841 Center Loop Suite 100, Orlando FL, 32808
Shift Hours: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Qualified candidates will have:
- Associate's degree equivalent from two-year college or technical
school; or minimum one year related experience required.
- Prior demonstrated high-touch customer service and follow-up
- Taleo or other applicant tracking system experience highly
- Experience in mining candidate resume databases and phone
screening applicants is highly preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have
knowledge of Word and Excel, and must be internet savvy.
- Qualified candidates must be effective communicators who are not
afraid of the phone.
- Candidates who are highly technically savvy (internet, cloud base
applications, good with internet data research, cell phone/text
messaging, etc.) are highly preferred.
Optimal candidates will have:
- 2-3 years recruiting experience in a large, decentralized or
centralized company environment required.
- Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years of equivalent work
- Demonstrated internal customer service skills, including
troubleshoot and problem solving experiences.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Communicate effectively both in-person and through written
correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep up
with a high volume of activity.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational skills and
ability to prioritize.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet candidate data mining; recruiting
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applicant tracking systems
required, prior experience with Taleo preferred.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000
vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers
from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America,
Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service
truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck
rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing
management and supply chain management solutions. Visit
http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Orlando , Recruiting Assistant (Penske Truck Leasing), Human Resources , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!