Retail Seasonal Associate
Company: Movado Group Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2019
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands
in the industry and we are passionate about what we do. Our people
are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are
reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch
industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of
sustained growth and we offer our employees unparalleled
opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share
in our success.
The right candidate will demonstrate exceptional customer service
and selling skills, be knowledgeable in all product categories, and
be ready to assist customers with determining their needs. Our
Seasonal Sales Associates are encouraged to foster a collaborative
work environment, ensuring a positive customer experience.
* Achieve or exceed personal sales goals as established by the
* Create a positive shopping experience for customers by engaging
the customers in conversation with a polite and positive
* Knowledgeable in all merchandise categories and able to make
appropriate suggestions to the customers
* Suggest additional purchases to customers that could fit their
* Capture all CRM data in accordance with Company guidelines
* Maintain positive working relations with co-workers and address
any problems quickly and respectfully.
* Answer the phone quickly, politely and using the entire store
* Assists in the maintenance of the store to ensure cleanliness and
organization at all times
* Ensures company standards are met for store and associate
appearance at all times.
* Assist in the maintenance of merchandise control logs as
designated by the Store Manager
* Follow all security and loss prevention procedures in accordance
with corporate policies
* Performs any other duties as directed by supervisors
* High school degree
* Prior selling experience is preferred, but not required
* Customer service experience is preferred, but not required
* Outgoing and amiable personality
* Able to learn and retain knowledge of many various product
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on the
needs of the business.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO , MVMT
, OLIVIA BURTON , EBEL , CONCORD , COACH , TOMMY HILFIGER , HUGO
BOSS , LACOSTE , SCUDERIA FERRARI , REBECCA MINKOFF and URI MINKOFF
watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career
opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive
compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone
of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits
discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental
status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected
status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Movado Group Inc., Orlando , Retail Seasonal Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!