Executive Chef - Space
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 17, 2019
The Opportunity Join Patina Restaurant Group as we search the
universe for associates to launch a spaced-themed restaurant,
opening later this year at Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort. The
restaurant's expansive dining room will be unlike anything in the
galaxy, offering guests amazing meals and spectacular views from
high above the Earth. This first-of-its-kind restaurant will
feature internationally inspired cuisine, a wide selection of craft
beer, out of this world cocktails and more than 1,000 bottles of
the world's finest wines. We're looking for motivated, innovative
talent to join our team! Responsibilities
- Lead and cook by example and provide guidance to any
- Develop and maintain recipes, portion specifications, and
standard preparation procedures for all dishes and ensure that all
chefs are following these standards.
- Ensure kitchen operations can run smoothly and efficiently in
- Determination of purchasing specifications and budgetary
allotments for all menu items.
- Assist and support in new unit openings
- Make periodic and regular inspections of units to observe
quality of food preparation and service, food appearance,
cleanliness and sanitation of production and service areas,
equipment, and employee appearance - in accordance with Health
- Prepare operational reports and analyses setting forth
progress, adverse trends and make appropriate recommendations for
- Maintain complete knowledge of and compliance with all company
- Have a superior knowledge of company invoice tracking, labor
tracking, schedule preparation, food cost management, labor cost
management, inventory control and hiring/counseling/termination
- Minimum 4 years' experience as an Executive Chef in respected
upscale, high volume restaurants.
- Certificate or degree in Culinary Arts preferred.
- Servsafe & Food Safety Handler required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working
with and an understanding of P&L's and budgeting.
- Possess a passion for culinary excellence with incredible skill
to create exciting new dishes.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs
(especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), appropriate
point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating
systems (i.e. online or digital reservation systems). Equal
Employment Opportunity Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and
its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or
any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Executive Chef - Space, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!