Catering Sales Manager - Morimoto Asia - Disney Springs
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: July 15, 2019
The Opportunity An immediate opportunity exists for a proven
restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high
standards of quality and guest satisfaction. Patina Restaurant
Group is searching for an energetic, personable, and process-driven
person to serve as Catering Sales Manager for Morimoto Asia. The
ideal candidate is a goal oriented individual with extensive
catering sales knowledge. The representative will develop and
execute strategic sales and marketing plans while maximizing food
and beverage/event related revenues for their restaurant. Catering
Sales Managers will work closely with clientele and banquet staff
to produce exceptional events that drive referrals and positive
public opinion. With these responsibilities come unlimited
opportunities to build and grow as a hospitality and sales
professional in Patina Restaurant Group's friendly and enjoyable
work environment with a healthy work life balance. Responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent track record of exceeding budgets and exceeding
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all catering events from start to
finish and ensure the highest quality of product and service
- Negotiate prices and arrangements with clients, draws up
contracts, and secures client's signature and deposit.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best
possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and
- Manage the customer decision and relationship process
- Coordinate with operations managers to organize necessary
banquet, kitchen, and service staff and arrangements for each
- Maintain an excellent track record of maintaining budgetary
allotments and exceeding guests' expectations in satisfaction.
- Document and reviews all records for each catering event and
analyze what can be done to improve booking sales.
- Facilitate repeat and new business for catering functions and
exceed the sales expectations of the Catering and Special Events
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of food, wine, and spirits
while marking our brand.
- Develop effective presentations (orally and written) where
ideas, opinions, recommendations and conclusions are strong
understanding and expertise in the sales process.
- Design and deliver appropriate catering menus by collaborating
with clients and chefs. Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years catering sales experience in a full
service, catering company, high volume restaurant, hotel, or other
food and beverage unit with a similar capacity and clientele.
- Excellent Knowledge of food, wine, and spirits
- Degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Business, Marketing,
Event Planning or applicable specializations is a plus.
- Strong Clientele list is highly preferred.
- High-level understanding and expertise in the sales
- Excellent work habits and organizational skills to conducts
detailed follow-through with clients and catering staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working
with and an understanding of P&L's and contracts.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite
programs, appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other
required operating machines (i.e. online or digital reservation
systems). Resume required with application for consideration. Equal
Employment Opportunity Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and
its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or
any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Who We Are Take your career beyond the
ordinary-to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Catering Sales Manager - Morimoto Asia - Disney Springs, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!