Food & Beverage Supervisor
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Job DescriptionPosition Statement
Ensures the expectations of our owners and guests, as well as the
HGVC standards are met and exceeded. Works closely with the
departmental Manager in regards to staff/guests interaction,
training, supervision, food & beverage retail delivery and
presentation, to ensure the highest level of productivity and
efficiency are achieved. To assist in forecasting the needs of
F&B staffing to meet the needs of guest demands. Commitment and
dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and Hilton Values is an
expected behavior to be displayed towards our guests and team
members at all times.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor you would be responsible for
executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our
Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensures all guest interactions are handled in a positive,
accurate, and efficient manner at all times. Assists management
with ensuring that all departmental activities are performed within
the guidelines of appropriate policies and procedures and that all
Food and Beverage Team Members are trained in the area of food
quality, sanitation, safety, departmental/resort policies and
procedures and guest/owner service standards.
- Responsible for the operation of the department in the absence
of the Food and Beverage Manager. Participates in all F&B
operations on a daily basis to assist with work load and respond to
guest/owner inquiries regarding F&B, retail and resort
- Knowledge and service of menu items and beverage brands as well
as cocktail recipes, varieties of beer and wines, soda, water,
sugars and other prepared beverages.
- Performs in accordance with all state regulations with regards
to alcohol service and consumption.
- Supervises and accounts for the accurate collection of monies
received at the various F&B outlets. Determines the resolution
of problems arising from guest/owner concerns, inventory, supply
issues, staffing issues, and other unusual request and
- Ensures the provision of special services to owners/guests as
- Maintains effective communication and coordination of F&B
activities with other departments to ensure all standards are met
in the areas of productivity.
- As requested, assists management in performing administrative
duties which may include budget control, scheduling, purchasing
supplies, preparation of performance appraisals, etc.
- Ensures at the end of each shift that all F&B associates
have completed daily checklists and shift closing are accurate.
Witness any drop of company funds from daily transactions.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is essential
to the successful performance of this position.
- Carries out all reasonable requests by management.
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our companys success
are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
communications and reports.
- Ability to write reports/basic computer skills. Basic
- Ability to solve practical problems, using good judgment to
deal with a variety of variables in guest and business
- Excellent interpersonal and service skills. Ability to resolve
conflict, think on their feet, influence and mentor others.
- 3 years of experience in this or a related job
- High School / GED
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- TIP's or similar certification
- Food Handler Certification
- 4+ years of experience in this or a related job
- 2+ Years of management or supervisory experience
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand
Vacations?At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture
is about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By
allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we
empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability,
we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help
our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey
through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a commitment
to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel proud, our
customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And
that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading
global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fla.,
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of
brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select
vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two
innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club®
and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel
and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members. For
more information, visit www.hgv.com and
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Orlando , Food & Beverage Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!