Area Operations Manager
Company: Dave & Buster's
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job Description:A RESTAURANT MANAGER IS: -The Restaurant
Managers are the heart of the management team - motivating and
coaching the hourly team, running stellar shifts, and ensuring each
of our guests has an unparalleled experience.YOU WILL BE GREAT AT
- You love working in a fast-paced, -multi-faceted
- You are able to communicate to the Employees and Guests in a
way that inspires FUN!
- You like immediate gratification! Nothing better than making
someone's experience better or inspiring your team to play at a
- You have -never met a Goal you can't beat!
- You can handle 100K days and while walking five miles a
- You can live, love and embrace the Dave & Buster's culture!DAY
IN THE LIFE...Everybody is Somebody! -At D&B, we believe that
each person and every position matters; everyone contributes to our
- You are responsible for tens of millions of dollars' worth of
FUN and a team that is worth twice that!
- You get to work with the most talented group of Managers and
Employees in the industry and you are responsible for hiring,
training, developing and retaining the "best of the best."
- You HAVE TO celebrate your team's successes, train them on
service standards, and develop their strengths.
- You get to drive results through your team.You Got It! -At
D&B, we believe that each person and every position matters;
everyone contributes to our success!
- The -"You Got It" attitude is contagious -- it starts with you,
extends to your team and makes our Guests love spending time at
- You lead from the front and set the FUN (PACE & TONE) for the
- You make executive decisions - if you see a Guest in need, you
have the power to identify a fix and MAKE IT HAPPEN!
- We strive for 100% "table touches" and this means that you and
your team are -moving really fast!Fun to the Core -At D&B, we
just can't help entertaining Guests and showing them a great time.
- You get to come up with creative ways to -drives sales each
- Like to party? We like to party--- You get to host mini parties
shiftly, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually to communicate and
motivate your team.
- Your "office" is on the "floor" and you help create the
ultimate Guest experience.
- There is nothing like working the "Midway" on a Friday night,
blink twice and your shift is over! Get ready to -kick it up to
"warp speed!"Founders' Spirit -At D&B, we believe that having
the passion, pride and drive are what makes us different.
- We are passionate about winning and love to celebrate success -
you work hand-in-hand with the rest of the management team to drive
- Have a vision? Share it with your department and track your
- We believe in a -well-balanced schedule that drives sales -and
ensures Guest service.
- Safety first. You create a well maintained, safe, secure, and
sanitary environment for all D&B guests and staff.
- And, because we expect you to "Act like you own it" your job
includes everything listed above PLUS the ever-popular "other
duties as assigned." If you see a need, meet it; if you have an
idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and
lend a hand!Working Environment
- Non typical Restaurant environment. We have great food,
millions of dollars' worth of games, host the best Special Events
and have thousands of people coming to have FUN!
- Dress to impress, we are business casual but with a tie!
- Our business is nights, weekends and holidays and our Managers
know that is our niche'.LEGAL MAKES US SAY
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills.Salary Range:55311-65072 Dave & Buster's is an
equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
D&B: Where Work is Play!Dave & Buster's is different from
everywhere else. No two days are ever the same. Time will fly by
serving hundreds of people with flexible schedules you can
accommodate school or other jobs. Plus your co-workers are
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Orlando , Area Operations Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!