Architecture Project Manager - Multifamily/Retail/Hospitality
Posted on: May 27, 2023
An Orlando architecture and interior design firm that
specializes in a wide range of design services such as commercial,
executive offices, mixed-use high rise, multi-family and interiors
is enthusiastically seeking a licensed Architect to join their team
as a Project Manager to fulfill the following responsibilities for
various projects, typical multiple projects at the same time.
- Proposal writing and fee tabulations with consultants.
- Zoning code research (as needed)
- Site concept plans for site feasibility (unit count/mix,
building configurations, parking counts/layout)
- Civil / landscape coordination
- Coordinate design/elevations/3D/renderings (if needed for this
- Coordinate and provide submittal items needed for discretionary
submissions and approvals (as needed)
- Attend discretionary review meetings (as needed) SD/DD/CD
- Full scope proposal/contract
- Implement work plan that involves hours and schedule planning
- Coordinate schedule & fees with consultants
- Seek client input on design criteria
- Guide and manage design process and deliverables
- Create and coordinate detailed Revit model(s) from concept
model/layout or previous project
- Check Revit model for consistency and accuracy
- Implement/coordinate design with project team and client
- Unit plan design and coordination with client
- Building code/life safety code requirements
- Select/provide UL details for rated assemblies & firestops
- Consultant coordination (MEP/S, ID, LA, low voltage)
- Manage production of CD's and project team
- Coordination and prelim review of submissions
- Coordination and implementation of client, third party &
company QC comments
- Client coordination, attend weekly/bi-weekly design
coordination calls/virtual meetings/in-person meetings (as
- Specification book
- Coordinate with third party renderer (as needed)
- Coordination of invoicing and confirmation project is on budget
and schedule Permitting:
- Confirm submittal requirements
- Prepare permit submittal package (all plans & documents)
- Submit permits (online or in person per requirements)
- Confirm fees due (initial & final)
- Track permit status and give weekly updates to client
- Obtain plan review comments, coordinate with reviewers as
needed and manage team to address comments
- Provide comment response letters/revision narratives and
- Resubmittals to address comments Bidding:
- Response to questions from bidders (as needed)
- Review VE options for viability
- Update plans for owner accepted VE items
- Provide add service fees for appropriate changes
- Review GMP current drawing and document list for accuracy
- Provide "For Construction" set to GC
- Provide CAD exports/file sharing with GC/subs (as needed)
- Respond to RFI's and submittals in support of CA staff
- Revise and coordinate consultant plan changes required during
- Issue ASI/Submission for revisions when needed with revision
- Attend OAC calls/meetings (as needed)
- Perform monthly site visits/pay app reviews (as needed)
- Generate field reports for site visits as needed
- Issue substantial completion form Education & Qualifications:
- Have an accredited B.Arch or M.Arch degree (advanced degree
preferred; exceptional candidates exhibiting equal skills will be
- Pursuing or currently hold (Florida) registration.
- A minimum of 5+years related experience.
- Mastery of Revit, Word, Excel is necessary. AutoCAD is
- Knowledge of other graphics and business software would be
- Applicant must be experienced in the development of full sets
of architectural construction documents using Revit.
- A full understanding how buildings go together.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in
- Be capable of being involved in multiple projects
- Be resourceful and able to resolve issues.
- Be reliable and well-organized.
- Currently living/willing to move to the Central Florida area,
and are legally able to work in the United States. Compensation &
- $85,000-$90,000 depending on experience. Exact compensation may
vary and has potential to increase depending on client.
Keywords: Hire10, Orlando , Architecture Project Manager - Multifamily/Retail/Hospitality, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...