Regional Implementation Team Lead
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
To lead the overall implementation of delivery and development
special projects. - Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to
a team of implementation merchandisers as they progress with new
store set-ups, store relocations, and store remodels.
- Collaborate with Store Operations, Construction, and external
contractors to ensure that the new store set-up, remodel, or
relocation is accomplished on time and within budget
- Establishes project teams, assigns accountabilities, and
facilitates ongoing progress reports to ensure that all affected
parties are constantly aware of the project progress.
- Coordinates with internal departments and external third-party
vendors to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all
materials, signage, and hardware are accomplished.
- Develops work schedules for employees assigned to each project
to ensure proper staffing and budget compliance.
- Partners with RMI to support operations special projects such
as disaster relief ( COVID response , reset recovery )
- Ensures staff has working knowledge of all computer and
technology systems and software (e.g. registers, StoreNet, etc.
Ensures response to all systems problems by contacting information
technology support and seeking solutions.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains
respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned
- Business Performance Management
- Utilizes BYOD to work and / or regional tablets to manage
project budgets, efficiency and completion.
- Establishes yearly performance goals that align to one plan
- Communicates regularly with team members through one-on-one
discussions, group meetings, soliciting input, answering questions,
and ensuring communication is open between management and
non-management team members.
- Assists Store Manager in planning and attending community
events when applicable
- Training and Personal Development
- Participates in company and on-the-job training to improve
skills and productivity and attends training requested by RMI
- Follows performance improvement plans offered by RMI
- -Seeks self-development by monitoring own performance, setting
high personal standards, learning about the fields of retail,
pharmacy and management, seeking best practices.
- People & Performance Management
- Manages team member performance by assigning responsibilities,
setting goals and expectations, observing performance, providing
feedback and giving recognition.
- Ensures training of team members; provides coaching, mentoring,
and support career development.
- Plans staffing needs, manages candidate pool, participates in
the interview process and makes hiring decision.
- Addresses issues related to performance and conduct and
disciplines store team members, seeks advice from Employee
Relations and Human Resources as appropriate.
- Conducts annual performance reviews for direct reports
- Develops employee performance plans and follows up according to
deadlines and expectations. Works with team members to establish
- Promotes teamwork and motivates team members by establishing
expectations, tracking results, showing enthusiasm and sharing
- Ensures compliance with all corporate policies, applicable
employment laws, and is consistently fair in the treatment of all
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail
pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing
medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more
than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in
community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers' and patients'
needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms
and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more
than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more
than 21,000 stores.
WBA's purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and
happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy
communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a
sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations
Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to
WBA is included in FORTUNE's 2021 list of the World's Most Admired
Companies. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its
predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at
Keywords: Walgreens, Orlando , Regional Implementation Team Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!