Customer Service Representative Orlando
Company: CRH Americas Materials
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job ID: 475457 Preferred Materials - Concrete Division, part of
CRH South Division, is a leading supplier of ready mix concrete,
concrete block, rebar and building materials in the state of
Florida, providing the highest product quality and service in the
construction industry. With headquarters in Bonita Springs,
Florida, and operations in five key Florida markets, Preferred
Materials provides municipalities, developers, architects,
engineers, contractors, builders and suppliers a wide variety of
construction materials and products. Our employees make Preferred
Materials a great place to work. We promote a strong safety
culture, where employees take responsibility for their own safety.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing the
daily customer service and dispatch functions for the ready-mix
plants. The focus in this role is to exceed the customer and
company requirements for Customer Service, Quality, and Efficiency.
Manages and oversees the activities of the Customer Service and
Dispatch functions concerning servicing and scheduling delivery to
meet customer demands and optimize capabilities. Works in an office
environment receiving hundreds of calls and concrete orders per day
needing to be scheduled at appropriate times. Orders are entered
into the computer and must be done with a high degree of accuracy
and efficiency. The ideal candidate is required to be customer
focused, with excellent phone and computer skills. Ability to react
quickly to changing schedules and make adjustments to keep fleet
moving.Qualifications (Education/Experience) and Required
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are met by complying with
legislation, company policies and promoting a safe work
- No experience is required, however experience in customer
service, dispatch, production, equipment, maintenance and concrete
quality control is preferred.
- Ready Mix Concrete experience highly desirable and preferred,
but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to train.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in
oral and written form.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good communication and motivational skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Good computer/data entry skills
- Command software experience and use is preferred, but not
- Microsoft Word and Excel applications experience and use is
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with long hours,
occasionally requiring early morning or late night work and some
Saturdays. What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
internal promotionAbout CRHCRH has a long and proud heritage. We
are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional
companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family.
CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows
you to work in a small company environment while having the career
opportunities of large international organization.If you're up for
a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and
apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our
official employment application. Please complete your online
profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system
allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you
for your interest! Preferred Materials, Inc., a CRH Company, is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer.EOE/Vet/Disability If you want to know more, please click
on this link .
Keywords: CRH Americas Materials, Orlando , Customer Service Representative Orlando, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!