Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Benihana, your hard work is more than just a job, it's a
career opportunity. It's a building block to a successful future in
the world of business and hospitality.Our people are our secret
sauce to -our success and mission of Creating Great Guest Memories.
-We are always looking for individuals who have what it takes to
grow with us and share in our success. -Job Summary: -Responsible
for positive guest interactions while accurately preparing and
responsibly serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly
and efficient manner. Follows standard recipes, mixes ingredients
and prepares cocktails and other drinks. Offers and serves food
items to guests, collects payment for drinks served and maintains
bar area clean, sanitary and organized. -Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in bartending strongly
- Previous experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Strong ability to handle money and proficiency in operating a
point-of-sale system. -
- Basic understanding of beer, wine, spirits and sake required.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism when
interacting with guests and dealing with guest complaints.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor
during stressful and/or busy times.
- Must be certified in Responsible Alcohol Service by applicable
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time. -
- Must be 21 years of age or older, or in accordance with state
- High School diploma or GED required. -
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. -
- Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays,
nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.
-Here are some of the sizzling benefits of working for us:
- Fun working environment: - -You will work in a caring
environment where you are highly valued and will have the
opportunity to continue to develop and grow. -
- Free shift meals: -We believe in coming together as a family
and want you to be able to enjoy a great meal. We provide all of
our employees a free shift meal, every day.
- Benefits are important: -We know how important it is to take
care of yourself and your family. We offer a full benefits suite
that includes 401K, and Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your
- Competitive Pay: -Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
have an opportunity to be well rewarded. -This position is eligible
for tips!We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note this is
not the full job description.
Keywords: Benihana, Orlando , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!