Customer Service Representative
Company: Avis Budget Group, Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Customer Service Representative Position
Up to $2,000 Retention Bonus
Immediately hiring! We are now seeking responsible and energetic
people, like you, to join our growing Avis Budget Group enterprise.
You'll be an appreciated and valued addition to our team, putting a
smile on our customers faces!
What You'll Do:
You will help customers in the return of their rental cars. This
includes meeting and greeting customers, securing keys, recording
mileage, gas levels, and damage to our cars and checking our cars
into our computer system while providing excellent customer
Perks You'll Get:
- Bi-weekly pay
- Full on the job training to learn our business and enhance your
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and other insurance
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public
transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and
discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars What We're
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Flexibility to work all shifts 6 months retail customer service
experience is a bonus!
Who We Are?
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with
brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more
than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries,
we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us
in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career,
a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities
within our growing enterprise.
The Fine Print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer -
This role requires the ability to stand, walk and enter / exit
vehicles for prolonged periods. This advertisement does not
constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement
describes the general nature and level of this position only.
Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business
needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Capturing customer information and answering customer
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Provide superior customer service with all customer
Keywords: Avis Budget Group, Inc, Orlando , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!