Company: Westminster Communities of Florida
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Westminster Towers is a large upscale Life Plan Community and
Health Center located just south of downtown Orlando. We are a
church related, not-for-profit community service organization
dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and
persons with special needs by creating and administering excellent
residential and health care facilities.
Cleans residences; apartments; Health Center rooms and bathrooms
and residential common areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Cleans residential units, resident's rooms and common areas
(including stairwells) of assigned work areas.
- Responsible for sanitizing Health Center rooms after a move-out
or prior to a move-in.
- Send or bring "protectors" to the laundry area after being used
by residents during each meal.
- Maintain dinning areas cleaned and sanitized (at least twice
- Cleaning, dusting, sanitizing, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
daily of assigned work areas.
- Garbage removal including biohazards removal (by contracted
vendor) from the assigned areas.
- Cleaning duties/functions as contracted by independent
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:Education and/or experience:
A high school education or equivalent and up to one month related
experience or training.
Experience and Basic Knowledge:
- Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Wellness Program & Fitness Facility Onsite
- Vacation Pay
- Free Covered Parking (Downtown Orlando)
- Career Advancement
- Free Meals & More!
EOE, DFWP - "We honor those who have served."
Keywords: Westminster Communities of Florida, Orlando , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!