Cashier & Customer Service
Company: BPS Direct, L.L.C.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position summary: Checkout customer's merchandise through the
POS registers. Performs various Customer Service activities, to
include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and
friendly manner, handling merchandise with care.
Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and
ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
Friendly and outgoing approach to all customers
Remains product knowledgeable
Aware of advertised sales
Stock and straighten shelves and pegs in the immediate area when
not directly ringing up product
Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by
assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
To accomplish the essential functions of this job, Incumbent will
be required to:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Light work that includes constantly moving and lifting objects
up to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 50 pounds
or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions
are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to
reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act
and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.
Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: BPS Direct, L.L.C., Orlando , Cashier & Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!