Culinary, Line Cook(3rd Shift)
Company: Universal Orlando
Posted on: August 7, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for preparation and/or cooking of food
for various food service units and the main kitchen. Pay Rate:
$16.50 per hour
- Sets up station with materials and supplies and maintains
- Performs cooking duties and related production functions.
Ensures high food quality level that meets Universal Orlando
standard and performs daily spot checks of all portioning
- Provides daily documenting and recording of product
- Follows established safety standards using safe food handling
guidelines and maintains a clean work area.
- Ensures compliance of the State of Florida s HACCP
- Assists in with various kitchen duties and supports the
employee cafeteria duties as required.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health
& Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy,
procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Previous line production cook experience preferred.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms
for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search
firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet
or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of
Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando
HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal
Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by
Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can. Universal Orlando is an
equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related
indicia TM & 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Keywords: Universal Orlando, Orlando , Culinary, Line Cook(3rd Shift), Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!