Executive Chef-Orlando, FL
Company: B Hospitality Corp
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionButler Hospitality operates the Food and Beverage
Departments within our partner hotels throughout the USA, Great
locations and conveniently located! We are looking for talented
Executive Chefs to join our growing teams!WHY BUTLER!
- Competitive Salary!
- Health, Dental benefits, Vision and a 401k plan match
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner shift meals
- Culinary uniforms
- Growth and development opportunities.RUN THE SHOW:
- Oversee day-to-day BOH operations in Orlando.
- Learn and teach Butler's ordering and inventory systems
- Supervise production staff within the kitchens
- Open new restaurants and build teams ranging up to 40-50
- Monitor P&L, COGS to hit targets, approximately 5-7 million
- Maintain kitchen SOPs for a clean & efficient workplace
- Comply with all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Learn Butler's menu items and train staff according to the
- 7-10 years of Food & Beverage experience preferred, 5 years in
a leadership role.
- A well-groomed appearance.
- Worked in a fast-paced, busy environment with minimal
supervisionABOUT BUTLERButler Hospitality was founded in 2017 to
modernize the hospitality industry. The Company uses a hub and
spoke model to acquire and monetize rooms through our digital
platform. Butler delivers high quality food and services to hotel
guests agnostic of brand, management company or ownership groups.
Butler is VC-backed with $50 million+ of funding. The Company is
growing rapidly and quickly expanding its footprint across the
nation.The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Powered by JazzHRMjB0Wv3lrB
Keywords: B Hospitality Corp, Orlando , Executive Chef-Orlando, FL, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!