Specialist, Food Services
Company: Universal Orlando
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for Coordination, Maintenance,
Research, Pricing, and records of all food recipes for Universal
Orlando. Provide all training on Eatec Foodservice database to all
Revenue Operations. Coordinate with food buying department on
maintaining commodity items current/monthly pricing, product
changes, and product financial analysis.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow through on all price changes ensuring consistency
throughout the resort. Research and correct all depletion
discrepancies found at fiscal month end. Responsible for building
and maintaining all recipes in Eatec Coordinates with Executive
Sous Chefs and Executive Chef to ensure accuracy of all recipes.
Conducts random spot-checks, with QC team, throughout the parks to
be sure Eatec recipes are accurate.
- Responsible for special event, MFO, seasonal features, and as
- Communicate all menu changes to the IT team including special
events. Work with the IT team to assist in development and upkeep
(POS cleanup) of screen layouts to ensure proper depletion in
Eatec. Responsible for requesting the setup of new comp and tender
keys, and ensuring they are correct in POS including reporting of
- Responsible for assisting food buyers product changes,
communication of those changes to field and financial analysis of
usage / cost comparison of commodity products.
- Support Menu Board specialist to ensure all pricing in Eatec
reflects guests facing pricing. Assist in trouble shooting
discrepancies and make appropriate corrections.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health
& Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy,
procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION:
- High school degree or GED is required
- Associates degree is preferred Business, Finance or Supply
Chain Logistics.EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years food procurement system
experience, Food Service or Culinary experience required; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.ADDITIONAL
- Communication Skills - Ability to read, interpret and analyze
general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information in various settings;
one-on- one, small groups; customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization. -Universal is not accepting unsolicited
assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All
resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal
Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method
without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this
position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the
sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the
event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of
the referral or through other means. -Universal Orlando Resort.
Here you can.Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2022 Universal
Studios. All rights reserved. EOE#Food & Beverage/Culinary
Keywords: Universal Orlando, Orlando , Specialist, Food Services, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!